Wednesday, March 9, 2011

somatic poems by Valencia

Written after immersing myself in the color pink for 24 hours. Eating some pink food, wearing some pink things, hanging out under pink lights...

                                              
                                                 I want to be

                                                one of those

                                              Rococo clouds--

                                     You push me ‘round the sky          
                                                   to show me a bird’s eye 


                                                 View of Paris.      



the Check  Out Lady
      says
"My, don't you look pretty today!"

I scowl
and want
my black
back.                                                             

1 comment: