Sunday, March 13, 2011

Butler/Spade/Body Prompt

Then it follows that my sense of survival depends on that paradox is a condition of its possibility not only living but occasions for flourishing I bleed a face with eyes that see because my agency is riven with paradox through my cervix the continuum of human morphology rehabilitates the recognition of intercourse with a fertile regular body I haven't noticed anything special I have no desire to be recognized two legs and one head an occasion for flourishing out of my uterus out of my cervix out of my vagina to the outside within a certain set of norms that my agency is the condition of possibility menstruate out eyes that see that my desire depends upon recognition of my options are loathsome my options are loathsome my options are loathsome my options are loathsome my survival depends upon escaping my survival depends upon escaping out of my uterus through my cervix through my vagina to the outside desire to be recognized as loathsome that paradox of my morphology means only that one head is the condition my body has all the regular stuff sense of survival options are impossible male bodied partner moves towards gender to rehabilitate a condition of morphology this category it tries to menstruate it means only that lives are flourishing with two arms understand completely my options are loathsome regular stuff clutching the possibility of escape partner completely tired recognition is conferred a face to be recognized by eyes that see through my uterus to the outside. make it work make it mean something make it work make it mean something make it work make it mean something.

No comments:

Post a Comment